US5《In Control 》[MP3/192K/70M]

专辑名称:In Control ;ZP! :,  
歌手组合:US5 "I{Lcn~!@  
发行公司:Triple-M M (Universal) x(~V7L>"i  
发行时间:2006.11.24 :()K2<E  
专辑类型:Pop 1Y~'U =9  
专辑介绍: jJ,y+o  
US5这支乐坛黑马的伯乐是流行音乐界的金牌制作人卢·珀尔曼,街头顽童、后街男孩以及超级男孩等流行音乐组合都是珀尔曼一手打造的。 [k qO6U  
这5个男孩是从一档真人秀节目中走红的,因此和其他乐坛新人相比,US5拥有更多的歌迷,在市场推广上具有很大的优势,这也是珀尔曼一眼就相中这支组合的原因。同时,乐队的5名成员各具特色,能够为乐队赢得更广泛的支持。 cjd-B:l  
前不久,US5的第一支单曲《玛丽亚》一经推出,就大受欢迎。时尚的包装、动感的节奏、时下流行的拉丁风情,让这首歌很快在美国公告牌排行榜和德国流行音乐排行榜上名列前茅。 vmo!  
对于眼前的成绩,乐队的成员都感到十分兴奋。当然,这5个大男孩并没有盲目乐观,他们都很清楚在流行乐坛,这类组合大多是各领风骚三五年,要想确立自己的风格、成为乐坛常青树并不是一件容易的事。不过,他们表示,将努力让US5这支乐队在流行乐坛站得更稳、站得更久。 ocp  
In Control, is the tittle from US5's second studio. Was released in Germany, November 24,2006. The album was in two formats, normal & limited edition. R9QW%!:,\2  
US5, the German American group from Pop Mogul Lou Pearlman, was formed from the hit TV reality show Big in America. The series narrowed down a list of young men by sending them through a mini industry boot camp to develop their talent. Broadcast on one of the biggest networks in Germany, the frenzy over this sensation began before they could catch their breath. They hit No. 1 on the German Billboard Charts with their debut single Maria and received the German Radio Music Award for Best Newcomer 2005. 0~W6IGE~  
This is the ultimate boy band says Pearlman, proud of his musical empire Trans Continental Records. He has explained, As long as God keeps making little girls, there will always be boy bands. His portfolio reads like the Whos Who of international pop success with names such as the Backstreet Boys, N SYNC, LFO and O-Town, just to name a few. Pearlman and his acts have sold over 65 million albums and with the addition of US5 to the roster, millions more will be added. roe_H>  
US5 consists of Michael and Chris, both German, Jay, whos British, and two Americans, Izzy and Richie. The group now lives in Berlin and is working with the famous Berlin production duet, Mike Michaels and Mark Dollar of Triple M Music. Michaels and Dollar boast about the boys, Each of the five has so much musical and dancing talent that together they are easily unbeatable! $*Wa A`(U  
专辑曲目: &h=f  
01.us5-in the club '0&HkM{ D  
02.us5-gone h,b_8g{!  
03.us5-i dont think so $Q,]2/o6n  
04.us5-bad girl ;M\Cw.%![  
05.us5-let me know &4l!2  
06.us5-as good as it gets `49!di[  
07.us5-one night with you HIfi18  
08.us5-a girl like you F5M|QX@-  
09.us5-what about iQLP~Z>,T  
10.us5-i want you back X\*H7;k,  
11.us5-be my girlfriend BuxU +