本页主题: Brakes《Beatific Visions》[320Kbps][MP3\63M] 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

?非你︵莫属↘
级别: 强的不是人

多谢发贴的人[7791]

Brakes《Beatific Visions》[320Kbps][MP3\63M]

专辑名称:The Beatific Visions x1hs19s  
歌手组合:Brakes CgTQGJ}-  
发行公司:Rough Trade )8 N)Z~h  
发行时间:2006.11.06 ^B"_b?b  
专辑类型:Indie Rock/Punk Pop/Britpop wJ]$'c3  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ezq q@t9  
专辑介绍: g)r ,q&*  
Rocking, compact and slightly left field, Brakes are a slight breath of fresh air from the usual British rock bands. Having formed in 2004, they’re already two albums in. Various members cut their teeth in acts such as Tenderfoot and Electric Soft Parade, and they’ve cut their live teeth touring with the likes of Belle And Sebastian. wHN` - 5 %  
The Beatific Visions is a progression from the last album, offering up much stronger material, and at just twenty eight minutes it is a crunchy short blast of varied fun. Brakes play anything from howling punk, shiny new wave pop to straight up dustbowl country, reminding listeners of the great lost Crocketts but alas, nowhere near as unhinged. B"E(Y M  
The Kinks, the Pixies and Orange Juice all get a look in, with Eamon Hamilton’s vocals adapting well to the different moods and sounds, especially sounding Dylan-esque on the twanging If I Should Die Tonight and sounding just rabid on Porcupine or Pineapple. WE Svkm;  
With delicate backing when its needed and fiery thrusts of sound when it ain’t, Beatific Visions is a classy little record, worth checking out for fans of acts like Clinic or the Pixies. 8L9S^ '  
歌曲虽然短小,但都有不错,正所谓麻雀虽小,五脏俱全。乐队的第二张专辑,进步不少!值得一听! D^R! |K/  
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ;uWI l  
专辑曲目: <x%my4M  
1 Hold Me in the River omUl2C  
2 Margarita ^x1D]+  
3 If I Should Die Tonight k}Clq;G  
4 Mobile Communication vsr~[d=  
5 Spring Chicken `v/tf|v 6  
6 Isabel eQ)ioY  
7 Beatific Vision )V+Dqh,-g  
8 Porcupine or Pineapple UXdC<(vK  
9 Cease and Desist dE9aE#o  
10 On Your Side :+Je989\[C  
11 No Return