本页主题: [Nemuri] MUSHISHI 蟲師 虫师(2005-2015) Discography / Collection [12 CDs](增田俊郎) 打印 | 加为IE收藏 | 复制链接 | 收藏主题 | 上一主题 | 下一主题

浮游泉
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

[Nemuri] MUSHISHI 蟲師 虫师(2005-2015) Discography / Collection [12 CDs](增田俊郎)
 ┗ [FLAC无损] (增田俊郎)

原贴(https://nyaa.si/view/1673219 Gsn$r(m{K  
info: ) >te|@}o  
Category:Audio - Lossless "7q!u,u  
Submitter:Nemuri P{,A%t  
E/V_gci  
Info hash: \&_pI2X  
发布者的话: sZx`u+  
[Nemuri] MUSHISHI 蟲師 (Mushi-Shi) (2005-2015) Discography / Collection [12 CDs] [FLAC] v]Fw~Y7l!  
Every of my torrent comes from original CDs that I have  bought or that my friends lent me. As for the ones that are only  digitally released, you’ll find them cataloged exactly like the ones I  purchased physically. If you check my torrents and you don’t find an  artist or anime you are looking for, it means that nether I or my  friends currently have those CDs; for this reason I don’t create  discographies on commission, I’m sorry. If you find any errors or  oversights, please let me know; they will be corrected at the next  torrent’s update. Thank you for your collaboration. [email protected]>  
Ver. [2023.05.18] Ptm=c6H('  
  • First release of this torrent. 12 CDs added to this collection.
NOTE: In the comments section of each file I wrote “Ripped by Nemuri  & Menelkir” because all of the collections I upload are created  together with Menelkir (which was also the name of our old NYAA account  before the site suddenly closed in 2017). Even today you can find here  some torrents signed [Menelkir]; however, those torrents are managed by  NYAA itself, and are obsolete versions without seeds. If you want to  contact me: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] hCBre5  
=kTHfdin&  
[*C%u_h  
nuH=pIq6x  

续章各卷(【其ノ一】至【其ノ六】)ED的图片,发布者都统一为同一张了。我看从别处下的虫师无损,似乎还有一张【虫音 全 壱+弐】的,其实就是【虫音】的【前】【后】都放一张里了,这个资源没有收录,也无关紧要啦。 YdDP;, DA  
网盘下载:  / 3eGt7x#  

]ur?i{S,  
顶端 Posted: 2023-05-27 09:33 | [楼 主]
rrr123456rrr
级别: 新人

多谢发贴的人[0]

钟意,多谢晒~~~
顶端 Posted: 2023-05-31 01:43 | 1 楼
帖子浏览记录 版块浏览记录
蓝调粤语 » 音乐-BT下载