【失連時間】: 免空期限 ]uZH  0  
sPw(+m*C   
【專輯介紹】: 7%<jZ  =  
2.[qcs3zl  
What’s wrong with 'freak'? Here’s an adorable 'FREAK' V^ :\/EU  
0TNzVsu7  
YUQI’s 1st Mini Album [YUQ1] D3Mce|t^  
lL^7x  
YUQI, a member of (G)I-DLE, who achieved four consecutive 'PAK' (Perfect All Kill) on major domestic music chart with the 2nd Full Album [2] released in January, will release her first solo album [YUQ1] that contains her own unique color. Previously, YUQI demonstrated endless potential for growth through the Digital Single [A Page] and has built a variety of musical careers, attracting attention from both Korean and international top artists with her attractive voice. <Du*Re6g  
%`TLs^  
YUQI’s 1st Mini Album [YUQ1] embodies 'YUQI' herself, as evident from the title. This album, reflecting YUQI’s free-spirited yet delicate artistic qualities, visually expresses strong confidence in her first album by incorporating the number 1 as the letter "I" in YUQI’s name. 07#!b~N  
:Y'nye3:  
The title song 'FREAK' is a song filled with YUQI’s lively energy and presents the special moment to mundane daily life. In particular, she sings about the unique charm of 'FREAK' with honest lyrics such as 'She’s a Certified Freak' and 'I'm a Certified Freak', revealing that she is singing about herself, YUQI. The song radiates YUQI’s confidence in embracing the difference from others and accepting it as her own personality, providing listeners with a fresh sense of liberation. =f["M=)ZJ  
@ !S$gTz  
YUQI, who composed many songs on (G)I-DLE’s album, adds authenticity and completeness to her first solo album by lyricist and composer on most of the songs, including the title track 'FREAK'. In addition, by featuring various artists such as MINNIE of (G)I-DLE, pH-1, and Lexie Liu. YUQI’s unique music color is established with more diverse genres and stories. qvscf_%FM  
'=2t(@aC  
1st Mini Album [YUQ1] confidently expresses the all-round artist YUQI’s personality. Cu Gk?i  
V+8+ 17^  
Wishing all 'FREAK's around the world to sing along with confidence, HqgH\  
(y36NH+  
Adorable freak YUQI starts a fun party for lonely 'FREAK's today.   }dxdxnVt  
uqnZ  
【專輯曲目】: pr?/rXw  
`Ctj]t  
01. FREAK Y}6)jzBV  
02. My Way Xu$*ZJ5w  
03. Drink It Up `7j,njCX.  
04. Red Rover '*k\IM{h  
05. On Clap ob;oxJ@[c